Friday, January 1, 2016

2015 A Year in Review ♥

A few of my favorite photos of the year...

January

Dark-eyed Junco - Downy Woodpeckers - Purple Finch - Tufted Titmouse - Blue Jay

February

Pileated Woodpecker - Eastern Towhee - Tufted Titmouse - Blue Jays - Northern Cardinal - Carolina Wren

March

Male and Female Northern Cardinals - Carolina Chickadee

May

Ruby-throated Hummingbirds

June

Carolina Wren - Eastern Bluebirds

July

Ruby-throated Hummingbirds

August

American Goldfinch - Carolina Chickadee - Northern Cardinal - Ruby-throated Hummingbird


October

American Crow - Eastern Bluebird - Bald Eagle - Carolina Chickadee


November

Tufted Titmice - Carolina Chickadee

December

Tufted Titmouse - Carolina Chickadee - Downy Woodpecker
Happy New Year from Rebecca's Bird Gardens - and my backyard birds!

Outdoor Wednesday
I'd Rather B Birdn'
Wild Bird Wednesday
Nature Notes
Saturday's Critters

15 comments:

  1. Wonderful collection of photos !!
    Happy New Year !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely superb!!! Fabulous images, and a wonderful array of beauty that surrounds you month to month.

    Thanks for linking up at I'd Rather B Birdin' for us all to take pleasure in the past year of birding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful review and an awesome variety of yard birds. Happy New year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many great bird photos, the Cardinals are breath-taking, Rebecca! I really miss them. The Tufted Titmice are cute too, they don't live here. The Goldfinches actually are hard to see, I don't think of them as being very camouflaged.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Rebecca, just stopping back to say thank you for linking up and sharing with my critter party. Have a great new week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So wonderful! I love every photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a great job with your images and mosaics.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the birds and the different bird feeders. What happened to April and September? Happy New Year. I am home now from my trip to Malawi but thanks for leaving me all the comments when I was away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! You noticed! I guess I was too busy those months for much photographing! I know that April is full of spring gardening and getting ready for the market. September - I'm not sure. :)

      Delete
  9. WOW !! what a wonderful year of great photos you had. Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful year of feathery friends you've experienced!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is the best photo review I have seen... I also love your bird feeders and want one, but I have to make sure I put it where squirrels can't get it and I don't have that option yet...Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, that is quite a bird year. So many great species and gorgeous photos. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Find your Farmers Market