Monday, February 9, 2015

Rustic Bird-Feeder - "The Diner"



Each feeder is unique ♥ ~ weathered barn tin, antique hardware, vintage doorknob and skeleton key! Constructed of weather resistant cedar. The top lifts up to fill with a large quantity of  birdseed. Hangs from attached wire.

Approximate dimensions:
23" tall
8" wide

I have had a brown "Diner" hanging in my backyard for several years, but occasionally I'll try out a new color to get the local birds approval. ♥

This feeder is available year-round in our Etsy Shop (unless we're sold out!) and locally at the market.
~Rebecca's Bird Gardens (Etsy)

I invite you to follow my Facebook page to see the products available in our shop, my DIY projects and more photos of my backyard birds. 
The red feeder to the right is being visited by an American Goldfinch and a couple of Tufted Titmice...


Male Northern Cardinal


Carolina Chickadee  ~  American Goldfinch / Purple Finch


 Indigo Bunting



Carolina Chickadee / Female Northern Cardinal  ~  Male Northern Cardinal


Carolina Chickadee


Carolina Chickadee  ~  Tufted Titmouse

Love this photo sent to me from a customer in Indiana who requested a custom made "squirrel" feeder!


Find your Farmers Market